Digital Leaders @ Perranporth School
- DLs as Staff Trainers
- DLs as Digital Journalists
- DLs as Technical Support
- DLs having fun and learning new skills and tools
Digital Leaders will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain their own blog – sharing good teaching and learning.
- Editing/adding to some areas of the website – celebrations and home learning
- Write blog posts for your class and comment on other blogs across the school
- Helping staff to upload pictures/videos to their class blogs
- If you attend code club you can share ideas for next steps and lead a session.
- At times, and with your class teacher’s permission, support teachers across the school when they teach ICT and use new hardware or software
- Organise ICT competitions e.g.
- Be a point of contact for any Esafety concerns, log these and report them to Miss Roberson or Mrs Kelly.
- Keep a detailed log of any technical issues in your classrooms and record these in the ICT log for Miss Roberson/Mr Pascoe.
- Possibly attend events and other schools to share ICT learning
- Attend after-school training for staff and parents – with your parents’ permission of course!
- Trial new software as required
Miss R will:
- Make sure you have enough training and accounts with a suitable level of responsibility to manage the tasks above
- Provide you with software to trial so that you can use it as part of the ICT club